20 January 2023

An iinteresting evening.

 A release of a book of poetry by an old friend of my college days, but who, later in her avatar as English teacher, taught my three children.  The book has been illustrated by an old student of hers, one of my eldest's classmates.  One of her ex-students was on the dais too, as he has become a well know script writer.  She has written poems as tributes to various people, one of whom is my eldest who passed away.

 She was a much loved teacher, who was passionate about her subject, enjoying what she taught.  She was and still is in love with her subject and is always interested in the lives of her students.  An interesting evening, with some lovely poetry reading by family members and the author herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Do give your feed back.