24 March 2020

Lockdown and Introverts

A blog friend I follow said that this time was perfect for Introverts!  That is so true.  I am enjoying being at home, pottering about, reading, watching nature and just being silent.  The only thing I miss is not being able to visit my daughter and family who live only around 2 hours away. 
I exercise using YouTube, as I have almost always done, I take my dogs out for a walk and that is possible because I am privileged to live in a gated community which is largely made up of extended family; I chat with my kids abroad online, as I would be doing anyway.  But the best part is not having to get dressed up to go for any kind of social functions!  That is really bliss.  I suppose though, that even I might feel like dressing up after maybe another 2 to 3 months of this!  At present though, I am enjoying my downtime.  May you enjoy yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Do give your feed back.