25 October 2017

Good Intentions

I had intended to post at least a couple more blog posts, but sorry to say obviously the commitment was not deep enough. 
I have been enjoying Fall in the US.  The colours are mind blowing. I have been posting pictures on Instagram of as much of the beauty around me that I saw--beautiful sunsets, trees clothed in colours from a brilliant sunshiny yellow, through saffron, deep pinks, bright oranges, dusky maroon and flaming reds.  I could not believe the shades of pink.  I have only seen Fall pictures in shades of red and orange.   The colours were as wonderful as those of spring flowers.  But now the trees have really been shedding their leaves and by the time we leave next week, the trees would probably be naked and shivering, waiting for their winter coats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Do give your feed back.