10 May 2009

I have been not only off blog world, but off the Internet too mostly, although grandson has gone with his parents--5 days now. 
Firstly the last week the power has been off quite a few times during the day--our Electricity Board gearing up for the coming monsoons.  Then I read Eragorn and Eldest back to back.  There is of course all the housework that got neglected during my bussssy days and last night a humdinger of a migraine, which knocked me out. 
There are so many posts I keep thinking of, but don't sit at the computer long enough to type them out.  Pictures of my grandson's visit I plan to put up on the famly blog sometime this week.

5 comments:

  1. Missed you . You went offline after saying hi that day (:. Put up pics of Karan - must have grown lots .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tagged you.A great way to get back to action.please take it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean...sometimes it happens to me too that I have many ideas for posts, I have the inspiration ;) but lack the will or sometimes really and truly the time.

    Sorry to hear about your migraine :( It was some days ago so I imagine you are feeling much better ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Do give your feed back.