23 January 2008

I came across this song today and decided that this should be my aim for this year:-

Let there be peace on earth

And let it begin with me.

Let there be peace on earth

The peace that was meant to be.

With God as our Father (mother)

Brothers (sisters) all are we.

Let me walk with my brother/sister

In perfect harmony.

Let peace begin with me.

Let this be the moment now

With every step I take,

Let this be my solemn vow

To take each moment and live

Each moment in peace eternally.

Let there be peace on earth

And let I begin with me.

3 comments:

  1. I love the thoughts in this song. If only everyone everywhere wished the same thing, there would be no more reasons for these dreadful wars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard the actual song, or did you just find the lyrics? Because the melody is really beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I haven't heard the song. Only came across the lyrics. Maybe I'll find it in Youtube?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Do give your feed back.