16 June 2015

R is for Reminiscences

[reminiscence
noun
  1. 1.
    a story told about a past event remembered by the narrator.
    "his reminiscences of his early days in Parliament"
    synonyms:memories, recollections, reflections, remembrances, anecdotes;
    memoirs
    "her reminiscences of a wartime childhood"
  2. 2.
    a characteristic of one thing that is suggestive of another.
    "his first works are too full of reminiscences of earlier poetry"      ] 

Well, I am talking about the first meaning here.
For each day that one lives there are memories and hence, the older the one gets the more memories there are.  I started a blog of reminiscences  , but unfortunately, I have not kept up with it.  But I am also linking to my late mother's blog(which I didn't have the heart to delete after she passed away 8 years ago).  The last few posts were by me, but if you are interested in a few old time reminiscences, you can read her old posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Do give your feed back.