Onedia has passed along a blessing to me, something first started by Ukok.
The idea… it’s a game of tag with a difference, rather than looking inwardly, we look outside ourselves and bless, praise and pray for one blog friend. By participating in this endeavour we not only make the recipient of the blessing feel valued and appreciated, but we are having some fun too. We’re going to see how far the bloggin’ blessings can travel around the world and how many people can be blessed! Recipients of a bloggin’ blessing may upload the above image to their sidebar if they choose to. If you recieve a bloggin’ blessin’ please leave a comment on this thread here so that we can rejoice in just how many blessings have been sent around the world!
I decided to bless more than 3 people. So I bless
1. Shari, because she is an inspiration in every way,
2. Mallika, because she is a good blog friend and an encourager,
3. Dot, also a good blog friend and an inspiring person too.
4. Esbee who is one of my early blog friends and is funny and informative.
5. Hiphop Grandmom for her interesting outlook on life.
For them I wish :_
"May the good Lord bless and keep you
Whether near or far away
May the good you wish for others
Shine on you today
May your heart stay tuned to music
That will cheer the hearts of men
May you long recall the rainbows
Then you'll soon forget the rain
May the warm and tender memories
Be the ones that will remain"(from the song 'May the good Lord bless and keep you' by Meredith Wilson)