20 July 2007

I have my own computer connected back to the Net!
I can't tell you how much better I feel. As my husband works on the computer, it is very difficult to get internet time on his computer. Ever since my eldest son & wife got this computer for me, I've become spoiled :)
Anyway, soon after I got my computer back, I got to talk to my US son & wife on Skype and that's made everything much better.
Thanks so much to all of you who have given me so much support the last couple of weeks. Hiphopgrandmom, I do know it's for my son's betterment that he's gone and I am glad for him. It's just that after having had him in the same town for 6 years at a stretch, it was difficult to let him go. Very soon I'll have the webcam set up too and that will improve matters even more.

4 comments:

  1. Isn't technology wonderful? I am glad that you have your own Internet access so now you don't have to find the time when your husband isn't using his to get on. Who knows, maybe you could even fly to the US to visit him and his wife. Couldn't there be school breaks/vacation times when he and his wife could fly back to visit?

    BTW, I just tagged you. (Yes, oh no!) I invite you to look at the meme at my site and see the rules. You don't have to do this if you don't want to, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. will take up your tag but in a while. It always takes me time to do something which is about me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hillgrandmom, So Happy to hear you got to talk to your son and his wife. It does help when you are talking, but if you are like me, you probably felt that lonesomeness as soon as you said good-by. Once you and your son get the cams connected so you can see each other while you talk, it does get a bit easier.
    Glad you have your own comp working so your comp will be free to talk whenever your son is on line. I wish him and his wife all the very best while they are here in the US. You are such a caring Mom and a nice person that you deserve some Hugs.
    By the way, I forgot to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing the pictures you drew and painted.
    Hugs, Dot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad for you.Glad you've got your own computer.Must be so nice talking to your children.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Do give your feed back.