12 August 2019

End of summer--almost

Schools here in the Chicago burbs will open week after next and then my husband and I will return home.  We have had lovely weather and have had a relaxing time.  I got to read oh so many books from the library here, (my daughter-in-law and grandkids are regular library visitors) and from my DIL's extensive collection of books.
But of course there have been horrific happenings in other parts of the US, which we have watched on the news and has made us somewhat scared to go to big gatherings. 
Anyway, we helped with looking after our grandkids and now they will go back to school and so will not need someone at home all the time and so we return the day after school reopens. 
I will probably post pictures of nature from close up that I love to watch, in my other blog Beauty around me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Do give your feed back.