12 January 2010

There's nothing like interacting with young children, to learn to live in the moment! Being with them is living moment to moment, with the past a blur and the future hazy and totally unpredictable. And when your day ends, all you know is the day is over, but the details of the day completely escape you!
Now the young ones are gone and I am slowly settling into my slow routine. But, as always, I think of this song.....(quoted earlier too)
'After you go
I can catch upon my reading
after you go
I'll have a lot more time for sleeping
and when you're gone
it looks like things are going to be a lot easier
life will be a breeze you know
I really should be glad
but I'm bluer than blue' especially when I find any of their stuff that has been left behind.

Anyway,we'll soon have a visit from another granddaughter--though a short visit, and a short holiday with our whole family to look forward to in March.

2 comments:

  1. I can't really take that many children on a daily basis for so long. You are a hardy soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know the song, but I love the lyrics.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Do give your feed back.