Hip Hop Grandmom asked me to take on a tag she just finished on 10 things I would like to do before I turn 60 and things I miss from the old days. I think I will also do it in 2 parts like HHG.
So for the first part.. 10 things before 60.
Let me say this first that as I near 60(another 4 years), it doesn't seem like an age which means the end of my active life :)
1. Travel to South America. I love Latin music and Brazilian music particularly--what i've heard of it. (But I'm willing to take Thailand.)
2. Hope to see the birth of at least one more grandchild, preferably more!
3. Maybe go for one spa treatment.
4. Lose around 10 kgs (ok let's get realistic here--5 kgs atleast)
5. Be more active in working with under-privileged children.
6. Learn to take negative criticism better--without feeling like I'm the most useless thing around.
7. Learn to be firm.
8. Hope to get the better of my procrastination.
Can't think of anything else that I feel I just have to do by 2011. [Look at that date!! to me born in the middle of the last millennium, it seems like some monstrous futuristic date. But it's only the year I turn 60.]