Now I have 3 tags to do(re my last post). I thought I'd post one tag per day.
First one--Eight truths/facts tag.
I was tagged a really long while back by Shari of Daily Three. Sorry Shari for taking so long.
Here are the rules for doing the tag:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
But I think I’m changing rules 4 & 5. Since many of the bloggers I read regularly have all done some variation of this tag(meme), I’m not tagging anyone.
So here’s my rule no. 4 If someone comes across this blog and decides to do the tag, please do, but, please leave a comment saying that you have done the tag.
Now to the tag itself:
1. I feel most embarrassed when I have to say anything about myself, which is why I take so long to do tags.
2. I am basically a lazy person and most of all where cooking and exercising are concerned. I know I’m fat and need to lose a great deal of weight, but motivating myself to exercise is so very difficult. Making myself cook is even worse, but that I have to do.
3. I totally love the company of young children. The affection that 2 to 8/9 year-olds give you is absolutely unalloyed and is conditional only on the genuineness of your interest and affection for them. [Hence I’m a nursery teacher.]
4. Among the things I love to do are read, listen to music and sit at the computer. But my absolute favourite things is to get together with the family and have a sing-song/jamming session.
5. I guess you could call me a feminist—at least by Indian standards. I tried to bring up my daughter and my sons similarly. I think that marriage is a partnership between equals. Yes we may be made different, but that doesn’t make either less in anyway. I think I feel that way about my daughters-in-law too and I certainly hope they get those vibes too. I don’t know whether I’m making proper sense here, but what I’m trying to get across is that I believe in women’s equality and have tried to practise it too.
6. I’m short—5’ nothing. Add to that overweight, so dumpy would be the word for me.
7. I am interested in nature and how things work. You could say I have a scientific bend of mind—maybe not as much as some in my family—but just about.
8. I hate confrontations. I very rarely argue with anyone and very rarely lose my temper too. I'd rather give up something than get into a confrontation.
So that is Tag number one done. Please feel free to take on the tag anyone who drops by, but let me know if you do do the tag.