Three things I’d like to do
1. Travel all over the world
2.Have the ability to be invisible atleast once.
3. Become trim
Three things I hate to do
1. Say good bye to my children when they travel far.
2. Cook at short notice
3. Listen to malicious gossip (conversations where someone or the other is being run down, behind their backs)
Three people whom I’d like to meet
2.The Dalai Lama
3.Dot over there.
Three things I long to have
It’s funny, I can’t think of a single thing I long to have!
Three things that make me glad
1. Having long chats with my daughter (sons will rather die than do that!)
2. Going on holiday with my family
3. A lovely breezy day like we get here post monsoon.
Three things that make me sad
1. The continuing poverty in our country
2. My own inability to do anything about it
3. Watching one’s child suffer knowing that you can never really bear their suffering for them.
Three things that break my heart
1.The sorrow of a mother who loses her child
2. The abuse of small defenceless children
Three things that I like to dream about
Only thing I dream about—travelling to far off places!!
Three things that need to be stopped
1. Wars-using force to settle arguments rather than discussion
2.The use of the religious card by politicians.
3. Bringing up children with prejudices.
I didn't want to tag anybody specific. Anyone's welcome to do this tag.