06 January 2007

To blogger friends, a wish for the new year

I got this as a mail from Dot meant for e-mail friends. The sentiments expressed were cute. So I thought I'd send it out to all my blogger friends instead.

Well here is the cure .. just smile and say...

Dear Lord ...
I know you're watching over me
And I'm feeling truly blessed
For no matter what I pray for
You always know what's best!

I have this circle of blogger friends,
Who mean the world to me;
Some days I "comment" and "comment,"

At other times, I let them be.

I am so blessed to have these friends,
With whom I've grown quite close;
So this little poem I dedicate to them,
Because to me they are the "Most".

So to you, my friends, I would like to say,
Thank you for being a part;
Of all my daily contacts,
This comes right from my heart
.


God bless you . is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you friend

I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until we write(read) again.


Wishing you lots of love and hugs in your life.

(Liberties have been taken with the original.)

3 comments:

  1. Happy New year Suemamma!!I,'m so glad for your mom too.Give her my love.She has to double up as my mom too so ask her to stay fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:58 am

    Happy New Year to you and yours! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have finally found some time to read all the posts i have missed and want to tell you I loved this poem. It tell my feeling exactly. Thanks Friend for posting it. Hope things are going fine for you and your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Do give your feed back.