18 December 2006

Another evening

Now for this evening--today I went to hear a String Quartet play, yes here in Kottayam! The quartet was composed of young men from Kottayam I think and they were good, at least, to my 'starved for this kind of music' ears. It was a really enjoyable evening and quite unexpected. Only grouse is that some of the audience were total philistines as concerning Western Classical Music:)
Anyway my sis-in-law's group, who did this as a fund-raising event, gave me for one, a great time!

4 comments:

  1. Christmas time is always fun. I like to go and listen to music also .there is nothing better than listening to live music. Seasons greetings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best to you and your wonderful familyfor Christmas. Best wishes to your mom too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A merry Xmas to you and your family.Have a great time.How is your mom.A merry Xmas to her too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. I hope your New Year's just as wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Do give your feed back.